The Wonders of the Hebrew Scriptures
Have you ever wondered how the Old Testament came to be written, what exactly we could be missing through not reading the Hebrew Scriptures in the original language, and why God chose to use Hebrew?
Have you ever wondered:
- how the Old Testament came to be written
- what exactly we could be missing through not reading the Hebrew Scriptures in the original language
- why God chose to use Hebrew?
The answers to all three questions will amaze you – guaranteed!
This book traces the history of God’s Word to mankind, from Moses to Ezra and beyond. The Hebrew language is introduced painlessly and you begin to understand why God chose it for his communication to us. Then, armed with new knowledge, you are taken through a fascinating set of Hebraic Bible studies, revealing more about ourselves and our Messiah.
In this book you will learn:
- How Moses wrote his five books
- How the Hebrew language speaks to us
- What God’s real name is
- Which translations of the Bible are truly inspired
- What the Jewish scribes did for us
- What separates man from the animals
- Where Jesus hid in the Old Testament
- Which Hebrew letter spoke of the virgin birth
- Which method of Bible interpretation you never hear about
- How to say the Aaronic blessing properly
- About the mystery of the lion and the piercing
– and much more.