A Personal Journey Through Biblical Prophecy
Much has been written and said by Christians on the whole issue of Israel, much of it triumphant, insensitive and simplistic. This book stems the flow.
In this book the author seeks to discover the answers to probing questions, such as:
- Are Jewish people still the ‘chosen people’?
- Why are some Christians so excited about Israel?
- What does the Bible have to say about the covenants and the promised Messiah?
- What does it mean to be ‘joint heirs’ with Israel?
- How do events in Israel today fit in with biblical prophecy?
‘The role of the Land and People of Israel has continuously been neglected by most of Christendom. It has also been said that Israel is the missing link in systematic theology. The result is that the Church has often not only perpetrated an anti-Judaic polemic but has also failed to understand the significance of “Covenant”. This book contains the key to understanding God’s continued purposes for both the Jewish people and the Church. Rob Richards’ book is one of the most significant works written on the subject.’
The Rev. Canon Andrew White